Car Carbon Footprint Calculator
A typical passenger vehicle emits about 4.6 metric tons of carbon dioxide per year.
This number can vary based on a vehicle’s fuel, fuel economy, and the number of miles/kilometers driven per year.
Click the link below to run the car carbon calculator to calculate the your car's C02 footprint.
Ways to Reduce Your Car Carbon footprint
- There are way you can reduce you car carbon footprint :
- Alternatives to driving - take public transport, Uber, walk or bike
- Driving style - driving at approriate spead, reduce unnessary acceleration
- Check tyre pressure - properly inflate your tyres
- Car Maintenance - Inculcate a maintenance habit. Regular and proper car maintenance keeps keep your engine tuned. things like fixing faulty oxygen sensors, can increase fuel efficiency by up to 40% and it also helps to use the correct grade of motor oil.
And for #4 we have started this drive >> Autotek ProCare, a monthly vehicle maintenance with top notch checks and car care. Check it out!